Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bollywood Zindabad

What is fuckin wrong? I am not being able to see that the future of Indian music lies in BOLLYWOOD...RIP Indian Rock, Pop, Fusion...if u wanna do anything cool, you need to get it approved by Bollywood(period)...I am still bloody listening to 'paradise city'...I am an asshole don't worry...Bollywood Rulezzz....rule the assholes you fucktards...god bless you and you make fucking lot of money...dont bloody think that you are so bloody good that ppl listen to you...it's out of bloody compulsion..you guys are brainwashing...nuthing else...u guys have the money..If we cud air our songs all day all night ....we wud fucking rule...you guys are so fucking coward give us a chance...you guys are retards..still in your movies you portray a heavy metal vocalist as a villain..motherfuckers...(Rock On...bloody shit)...Luke Kenny also sold his soul to Bollywood...a few days from now...Rock Street journal will have cover pics of Priyanka Chopra...I wanna drink more...this is insane...greedy bollywood invaded places where we cud peacefully sing Led Zepplin a few years ago....The glorious North-East might soon fall prey to Big Bloody 'B'.
All the Metros of India...are bloody drooling over Bollywood..Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani.....I need to drink more..shud I do Harakiri...please tell me...I dontfind a single place where I can sing songs that I love...It's a Sabotage....How will I fight this...It's more Old Monk that can help me....Fuck offffff

No comments: